CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Assistant/Property Manager (Retail Mall Experience) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027894
EA License No 08C2893
- Overall responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the property under your management.
- To ensure the effective provision of facilities management (both hard and soft services) and planned preventive maintenance; procuring, managing and monitoring external contractors
- Manage all maintenance issues & attending to tenants’ requests/feedback.
- Liaise and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Ensure consistency and compliance with specifications and building regulations.
- Responsible for the safety and well being of tenants operating within the managed properties.
- To act as an ambassador of the scheme and develop strong working relationships with tenants and stakeholders; ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Implement strategies and marketing related campaign to the properties managed.
- Conceptualize and plan A&P campaigns.
- Able to generate publicity for properties managed.
- Maximize awareness for the properties
- Plan and execute advertising & promotion (A&P) programs for the property to build and deliver footfall
- Engage tenants to participate and contribute actively towards the Property’s A&P programs as well as to obtain their feedback.
- Manage advertising space among tenants
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by your superior.
- Degree in Real Estate/Project and Facilities Management, preferably with Fire Safety Manager Certificate.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience and leading a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner, initiative and able to multi-task.
- Possess class 3 license would be an advantage.
- Experience as proven Shopping Centre Manager or Building Manager with retail background preferred