CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Assistant/Property Manager | Retail + A&P Experience
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987448
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. EML
- Overall responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the property under your management.
- To ensure the effective provision of facilities management (both hard and soft services) and planned preventive maintenance; procuring, managing and monitoring external contractors
- Manage all maintenance issues & attending to tenants’ requests/feedback.
- Liaise and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Ensure consistency and compliance with specifications and building regulations.
- Responsible for the safety and well being of tenants operating within the managed properties.
- To act as an ambassador of the scheme and develop strong working relationships with tenants and stakeholders; ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Implement strategies and marketing related campaign to the properties managed.
- Conceptualize and plan A&P campaigns.
- Able to generate publicity for properties managed.
- Maximize awareness for the properties
- Plan and execute advertising & promotion (A&P) programs for the property to build and deliver footfall
- Engage tenants to participate and contribute actively towards the Property’s A&P programs as well as to obtain their feedback.
- Manage advertising space among tenants
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by your superior.
- Degree in Real Estate/Project and Facilities Management, preferably with Fire Safety Manager Certificate.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience and leading a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner, initiative and able to multi-task.
- Possess class 3 license would be an advantage.
- Experience as proven Shopping Centre Manager or Building Manager with retail background preferred
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply Now" or contact our office at +65 6318 9076 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No.: 08C2893 | REG No : R1657826 (Lee Feng Ru Esmond)