Assistant Projects & Events Executive (Tampines) - 2 Year Contract
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027935
- Organise and manage social and sports activities for the club, Interest Groups membership promotional campaigns and roadshows to achieve membership growth.
- Implement effective communication to promote the club’s activities and facilities to members.
- Achieving Interest Groups membership growth targets, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns, securing promotional tie-ups and sponsorships from partners.
- Develop opportunities for partnership with vendors and business partners.
- Manage budgets of events and programmes.
- Manage and market designated club facilities.
- Support and enhance customer service including responding to feedback.
- Prepare and develop marketing collaterals.
- Degree Marketing, Business, Management or related discipline with good ECA/CCA records.
- 3-5 years of experience in sports or recreational industry event organising/management. Preference will be given to those who have experience in golf events and supervisory experience.
- Highly resourceful, independent, enthusiastic, organised, results-driven, customer oriented and able to multi task.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proactive self starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work over weekends and public holidays when there are events.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Adobe Photoshop packages.
- Singapore Citizens Only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association