CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Assistant/Project Manager (ELV Project) / YTN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959210
EA License No 08C2893
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Track and project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage all aspects of the project
- Coordinate and monitor various functions of project management through quotation, tender till completion of project.
- Ability to identify project risks, develop strategies to resolves issues, provide direction and support to project team
- Monitor and track project progress; if according to schedule, quality standards is maintained, site inspections are carried out and technical issues are resolved on time
- Monitor and manage project changes to achieve the set target of the project(s)
- Efficiently manage and work closely with clients
- Overall management of sub-contractors and vendors
- Ability to run projects within budget and schedule
- Take responsibilities of projects handled and all related works
- Other duties as and when assigned
- Preferably Candidates with at least 2 to 4 years Project Management Experience in Structured Cabling, Extra-Low Voltage System, Building Management System
- Candidates should possess at least a Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Able to work independently and work together in a team
- Able to multi-task, have a strong sense of leadership, customer oriented and problem solving skills
EA License No: 08C2893 | Reg No: R1547510 (Yantono)