CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Assistant Project Manager (Structured Cabling) - URGENT
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989557
EA License No 08C2893
- Execute a wide range of activities beginning from the request for a project through onsite activities until delivery and closure of the project.
- Liaise with authorities, consultants, clients, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
- Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project and attend to site meetings and other meetings whenever required.
- Undertake project scheduling, manpower planning, procurement and administrating pf site installation schedule, in accordance with the specific requirements and schedule of a project.
- Effective project team management not limited to project scheduling, cost management, lead and coordinate the project team to ensure the work is in progress smoothly and delivered on time.
- Responsible for site safety requirements and ensure the safety of the construction site.
- Provide project performance and progress reports including the daily/ monthly site reports for managements’ or customer’s review and ensure timely submission of all reports and documentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in handling and managing structured cabling projects.
- Competent team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer management & problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
Capita Pte Ltd
EA License No.: 08C2893 | REG No.: R1657827 (Lee Jing Loon)