Assistant / Project Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984078
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2716
One of the largest global commercial real estate firms who won multiple awards in Asia, and worldwide for their real estate consultancy services, is looking for an Assistant / Project Manager to oversee various real estate projects based in Singapore. You will be an individual with a strong technical background willing to have increasing responsibilities due to the fast growing nature of the business in the region.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant / Project Manager will include the management of real estate commercial and industrial fit-outs & facilities projects:
- Maintain consistency and coordinate delivery standards across assigned locations for capital works
- Use your skills and knowledge to manage commercial and industrial property
- Assist the overall strategy definition process
- Define, agree and report on project timelines, technical issues and stakeholder engagement
- Produce cash flow analysis, financial report and progress reports
- Ensure that service providers carry out projects in accordance with contract specifications / industry standards
- Track and meet performance KPIs established by the Manager
- Establish and manage teams including third party consultants.
- Facilitate concept, design, construction management and delivery on completion of projects
- Create, manage and review budgets with stakeholders
- Support the approval processes and manage integration of related services
- Manage the interface with management stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrate knowledge transferred from lessons learned amongst the site team members to improve service delivery
- Continuously optimize the internal tools and procedures
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or other relevant degree
- Green Mark Manager (GMM) Certification is an asset
- 3+ years in a real estate project management role
- Strong communication skills in English
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This role will allow you to work with a multidisciplinary team within a large real estate services company, providing you with significant growth opportunities for your career. Numerous learning opportunities will be offered to you due to the employer's professional support and development incentives in a work environment where initiative is rewarded.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julien Desjardins on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656877 (Desjardins Julien).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526