- Identify, propose and manage end-to-end implementations of technology solutions (i.e. new systems, enhancements to existing systems, technologies, etc) to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business units
- Work closely with business units to identify and analyze business issues/problems, scope, stakeholders, budget, etc.
- Gather and define business requirements, engage in business process improvement/reengineering, mapping of As-Is & To-Be processes, translating business requirements into functional requirements.
- Convey and clarify requirements with 3rd party vendors, review their solution proposal/SOW to ensure business/functional requirements are met and addressed.
- Review cost benefit analysis, define and measure Key Performance Indicators with the end users where required, and provide alternative and more cost effective solutions where possible and required.
- Lead and participate in design specifications and prototype workshops, and coordinate the user acceptance test, user training, user change management, pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support activities. Managing risks and issues as and when required.
- Prepare and define RFP (Request for Proposal), RFQ (Request for Quotation) or RFI (Request for information) specifications, conduct RFP/RFQ/RFI exercises, evaluate the proposals, and to seek approval for award from Management and Tenders Committee. Thereafter to work with IT Procurement to discuss and finalize contracts;
- Ensure IT projects are delivered within approved schedule and budget, adhering to IT Project Management framework, properly handed over to the support team (i.e. onboarded application criticality defined with corresponding DR, etc), BCP are developed with end users and ensuring that the delivered system meets all business’ needs.
Provide IT support and engage in other IT support related activities
- Assist in incident management to ensure all parties (Business units, Infrastructure, Data Centre vendors, Application and Hardware Vendors, Management) are aligned, coordinated and communicated. Incidents are resolved timely and within SLA.
- Support and assist in the change management process, raising/endorsing Request for change (RFC), seek approval at Change Advisory Board (CAB), communication and facilitation.
- Engage in annual IT plan/master plan exercise to identify, collate, review and prioritize projects with the business units for the Financial Year. Prepare and report on past FY IT project statuses/statistics.
- Assist with business units’ IT requests and queries, coordinating with other internal support teams where required.
- Work in a team to act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for respective business units on all IT,
- Technology and related matters, liaising and coordinating with other supporting teams where required.
- Manage stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate communication to address their issues, queries, requests and to keep them updated on related IT matters (projects, support activities,
- Bachelor Degree in System information, Computer Science, or equivalent Information Technology disciplines
- At least 7 years of Business and / or Systems Analyst and IT Project Management experiences
- Possess analytical, systems analysis and solutioning skills
- Resourceful, creative, takes initiatives and responsible
- A problem solver
- Strong in written and communication skills
- Able to work independently and also cohesively in a team
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work effectively across functional teams and at multiple levels within the organization
- Highly organized and possesses ability to manage multiple projects or tasks concurrently
- Possessing the following capabilities and experiences would be an added advantage
- LEAN, SixSigma,
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering,
- process mappings
- Certified Business Analyst, PMP, CITPM or equivalent certifications
- Prior experience in Aviation and Cargo industry
- Hands-on experiences managing IT projects with value of at least $150k and/or for a duration of at least 6 months
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. Please indicate your current/ expected salary and reason of leaving for each job.