Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd (RESS) is the Industrial and International Recruitment arm of the Recruit Express Group of Companies, which has for 7 consecutive years since 2007 been voted the Most Preferred HR Vendor by Human Resources Magazine.
Industrial and Functional Specialization
RESS focuses on hiring skilled and semi-skilled workers for clients in the Logistics, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Hospitality, Events, and Oil & Gas industries.
With more than 40 professionals focused tightly on this band of the labour market, RESS has unrivalled breath of expertise in recruiting for the functions such as Logistics, Technical/ Productions, F&B, Retails, Hospitality and Oil & Gas.
With 3 offices conveniently located in close proximity to our clients at Jurong Gateway, Tampines Central and Bishan Place, you can be sure we live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
Biz Registration No.: 200412473D
Assistant Production Manager (Plastic/Chemical Industry) $4k - $4.5k - Jurong
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961139
EA License No 13C6614
Working Hours: Monday- Friday 0830-1700
- Oversee day-to-day manufacturing operations, supervise team personnel to ensure that production quantity and quality targets are met by applying stringent Quality Control and adhere strictly to SOP when operating
- Manage and monitor production plans and technical instructions for execution of daily operations in compliance with safety regulations
- Conducting project job for quality and productivity improvement.
- Track consumption of raw materials, utilities and packaging materials, and recommend corrective actions
- Oversee execution of trial production for new products, new operating concepts or raw materials
- Oversee troubleshooting of process, quality and equipment, anticipate potential operational issues and derive appropriate corrective actions
- Develop and update standard operating procedures for production workflow and critical processes
- To ensure all his subordinates work in safe manner in order to prevent lost time accidents and improper handling of machinery and equipment
- To liaise closely with Maintenance Engineer in order that run smoothly without undue downtime
- To impart adequate training to his staff in order to improve skills and morale of subordinates
- To give timely and accurate feedback to Plant Manager in order that corrective action be taken when appropriate
- Relevant Diploma/ Degree in Chemical/ Manufacturing or any related Engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Chemical Industry with continuous plant operations. (Management experience preferred)
- Preferring with experience in organizing and conducting training
- Good knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO/TS 16949, OHSAS18001
- Familiar with Barcode System will be an added advantage.
- Good coordination, planning, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Strong leadership capabilities and problem solving skills
- Able to start work immediate or with short notice
Keith Teo Keong Kiat R1550297
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd