Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Assistant Production Manager - Up to $4500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003274451
EA License No 99C4599
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT MANAGER
(Plastic/ Chemical Industry)
- Oversee day-to-day manufacturing operations, supervise team personnel to ensure that production quantity and quality targets are met by applying stringent Quality Control and adhere strictly to SOP when operating
- Manage and monitor production plans and technical instructions for execution of daily operations in compliance with safety regulations
- Conducting project job for quality and productivity improvement.
- Track consumption of raw materials, utilities and packaging materials, and recommend corrective actions
- Oversee execution of trial production for new products, new operating concepts or raw materials
- Oversee troubleshooting of process, quality and equipment, anticipate potential operational issues and derive appropriate corrective actions
- Develop and update standard operating procedures for production workflow and critical processes
- To ensure all his subordinates work in safe manner in order to prevent lost time accidents and improper handling of machinery and equipment
- To liaise closely with Maintenance Engineer in order that run smoothly without undue downtime
- To impart adequate training to his staff in order to improve skills and morale of subordinates
- To give timely and accurate feedback to Plant Manager in order that corrective action be taken when appropriate
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Chemical/ Manufacturing or any related Engineering field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Chemical Industry with continuous plant operations.
- Leadership / Management experience preferred
- Good knowledge on ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO/TS 16949, OHSAS18001
- Able to start work immediate or with short notice
- Comfortable working in the west
Interested candidate kindly email MS word resume to priscilla.fong @ recruitexpress.com.sg
or click APPLY to submit application.
Fong Xin Yan Priscilla
CEI No. R1439497