Mt. Sapola (S) Pte Ltd
Mt. Sapola is a leading brand of Naturopathic home-spa products in Singapore with a chain of 15 outlets in both Singapore and Malaysia. We take pride on understanding the market needs and focus on developing a premium and interesting aromatherapy offerings to our customer.
Mt. Sapola uses only the finest natural botanical ingredients and pure essential oils. No form of petrochemicals, or unnecessary synthetics or fragrance is used. We are looking for creative & committed individual to join our team.
Assistant Production Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032868
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct and coordinate production, and logistics services and activities.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of outputs.
- Plan and prioritize production to ensure maximum outputs to meet local and overseas shops distribution needs.
- Set daily/ weekly/ monthly targets and communicate to production staff.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Monitor outputs performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Ensure accuracy and clear record of stocks.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure products are distribute and deliver to local and overseas shops as scheduled.
- Ensure and track repairs handling or movements within technical center and outlets; and timely completed for customers.
- Determine and monitor manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards (e.g. 6S, GMP, etc)
- Identify issues in efficient and suggest improvements.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production’s personnel.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments.
- Assist development and compliance of Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
- Min Diploma in Manufacturing / Engineering or relevant field
- Min 1 year working experience in relevant field
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Deep know-how in production planning, quality control principle and procedures
- Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance
- Organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills
- Understanding of 5S, GMP and quality standards, health and safety regulators
- Advanced computer skills
- Able to function independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, processing excellent work attitude with sense of urgency to produce quality work in a fast pace environment, under minimal supervision.