Assistant Production Manager (Food Manufacturing/ North)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961244
EA License No 08C2822
- Report to Operation Manager
- Lead and manage a team of supervisors and production workers.
- Manage daily production processes, monitor and prioritize workflow and schedules.
- Constantly improve the efficiency, hygiene, work safety and cleanliness in production
- Ensure product conforms to the Company's quality standards, policies and practices
- Responsible to plan, organize, lead, control of production to achieve targeted outputs.
- Familiar with regulatory and compliance guidelines, including AVA standards, Food Safety Standards, HACCP and ISO 22000 standards.
- Coordinate the Packaging, Quality, Safety and GMP requirements on the production lines with all line supervisors.
- Troubleshoots production challenges.
- Preferable Diploma in industrial/food science management or equivalent.
- With 5 years working experience in similar position - preferable in food manufacturing
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click APPLY below Kindly indicate the following details in your resume: 1. Current and Expected salary 2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment 3. Earlier availability date 4. Position that you are applying for We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.