Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Assistant Procurement Manager (Oil & Gas), $6.5K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988993
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. EIV
- Manage sourcing projects for local and regional demands.
- Provide excellent communication & price negotiation management like multiple quotations and e-bidding for local materials, commodities and turn-key projects.
- Take an initiative to achieve annual KPI (Key Performance Index) goals in procurement.
- Identify, develop & qualify new suppliers in local and Asia area to optimize supply base together with team members and support customer projects.
- Responsible for supplier management like database, audit, evaluation, corrective actions, cost reduction, quality assurance and so on.
- Work effectively & efficiently together with other procurement members and local & cross-country functional teams in purchasing, technical & engineering, logistics, project execution and after-sale service.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or materials with minimum 3 years of sourcing experience in Singapore relating to services and contracts etc.
- Exposure in Oil & Gas industry essential
- Highly skilled at MS office (Excel, Word, PPT).