Assistant Process Engineer
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988030
- To assist the engineer in evaluating existing process to reduce cost, improve sustainability and test practices within production process
- Data analysis to improve production efficiencies, yield and cost
- Assist engineer in qualification of new processes or equipment
- Identify, develop and deliver innovative solution driven to constantly improve process capability while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Prepare and implement work instruction, training modules and regulatory compliances requirements during on-going operations
- Responsible for implementing corrective actions derive from analysis to manufacturing process
- Bachelor in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering
- Prior working experience in plating manufacturing environment will be an added advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
About Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (SEP) is a core manufacturing base of Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC) which is headquartered in Japan since 1942. Globally, the Group has harnessed nearly 80,000 talents in 102 companies. SEC’s main business is in development, manufacturing, sales, marketing and servicing of information-related equipment, electronic devices and precision products.
SEP is a world-class IC assembly manufacturer, packaging and distributor of after service parts and ink cartridges, electromagnetic compatibility testing provider and electroplating services provider. We are a progressive company, trusted throughout the world because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, environmental conservation, individuality and teamwork. We are confident of our collective skills and meet challenges with innovative and creative solutions.
Epson aims to exceed its customers' expectations and visions with products and services that help create more colorful and richer lifestyles.
Be part of the innovative and creative solutions for the world. Be part of us.