Assistant Principal Software Engineer (Ref: PC)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987881
- Provide technical leadership on wireless, RF and networking requirements for the development of large-scale simulation & training platform
- Lead in customer engagement on network communications simulation needs.
- System architecture definition & design based on wireless, RF & networking requirements.
- Cyber Security knowledge & experience will be added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Communications / Computer Science or relevant fields
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant industry work experience with C++ Programming skills
- C#, Java, PHP, HTML5, MySQL programming skills are preferred
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, wired & wireless communication standards & protocols
- Knowledge of RF & Wireless Comms will be an added advantage
- CCNA certification and Cyber Security knowledge will be added advantage
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.