Assistant Principal Engineer - IT System Engineer (Ref: PC)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987890
- Provide technical leadership on IT Infra, networking and virtualization requirements for the development of large-scale simulation & training platform
- Lead in customer engagement on network communications simulation needs
- System architecture definition & design based on IT Infra, networking and virtualization requirements
- Cyber security knowledge & experience will be added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Communications / Computer Science or relevant fields
- Minimum 6 years relevant industry work experience with IT Administration
- C#, Java, PHP, HTML5, MySQL programming skills are preferred
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, wired & wireless communication standards & protocols
- Knowledge of RF & wireless comms will be an added advantage
- CCNA certification and cyber security knowledge will be added advantage
Only Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume (indicating your contact numbers & nationality) to careers_tss @ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.