Fujitsu is a leading provider of end-to-end ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. As one of the largest IT services providers with approximately 170,000 employees supporting more than 10 million customers spanning across 70 countries, Fujitsu delivers transformational results utilizing technology to drive value for businesses. From professional technology expertise, strategic consulting services to intelligent application services and innovative infrastructure solutions and services , Fujitsu prides itself on driving returns on investment.
The Fujitsu office in Singapore was established in 1973 and we now invite talents to apply to our organization to join in our constant pursuit of Human-Centric innovation on how ICT is transforming business and society.
Assistant Network Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989163
- Monitor network alerts and perform level 1 troubleshooting
- Assign tickets to network team and take ownership of ticket til closure
- Facilities and access management in ensuring that only authorized personnel are allowed in premises
- Perform network administration tasks as per instructions in change request
- Coordinate scheduled activities/ maintenance and perform physical checks on environment
- Coordinate with various vendors for problem resolution
- Asset tracking, reports generation any other adhoc network installation tasks
- Minimum CCNA, 1-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience in administrating Cisco products (Nexus, ASR)
- Experience in non-cisco products such as (Bluecoat, Checkpoint, F5, Fortigate, Riverbed).
Interested candidates must be open to shift work (8am to 8pm), work 4 days, rest 4 days