Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organizer. In 2013 Reed brought together over 7 million industry professionals from around the world generating billions of dollars in business.Today Reed events are held in 40 countries throughout Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, and organized by 3,500 employees in 34 offices.
Reed Exhibitions is part of Reed Elsevier Group plc, a FTSE-100 company and world-leading publisher and information provider.
Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029477
- Working closely with Project Director, Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Conference Manager and/or our Partner/s to plan and execute event.
- Strategize and execute marketing plan to drive consumer attendance.
- Identify and secure media partners and trade associations for cross-promotions.
- Plan and execute e-marketing campaigns which includes updating the website, engage target audience with regular e-DMs and e-Newsletters, online registration, social media marketing, lead-up events etc.
- Develop public relation campaigns, develop/manage media database, write press releases, speeches and directory messages.
- To assist in editing copy and proof-reading.
- To be actively involved in the planning and execution of above-the-line advertising strategies and the development of below-the-line promotional materials.
- To develop, conduct,consolidate and analyze exhibitor and consumer surveys.
- To conduct and compile marketing research for the assigned industry/ies.
- To liaise with agencies, suppliers and designers for the development of marketing and presentation materials.
- Conduct customer insights/needs analysis – understanding consumers through surveys, phone and/or face-to-face meetings.
- To plan and execute special programmes which include business matching, hosted media, etc.
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate forecasts and feed into the budget setting process together with your direct report.
- Tertiary education with minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
- Strong experience in marketing and brand management campaigns; both in planning and in execution. Experience in consumer marketing will be an added advantage.
- Strong media and public relation experience and skills, able to work well with the media and ensure successful implementation of the communication messages.
- Creative and able to think strategically and enjoys hands-on application.
- A self-starter, fast learner, proactive, energetic, resourceful.
- Relationship builder, team-player.
- Flair for writing.
- Creative and thinks out of the box.
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite (MS office environment).