Assistant Marketing Manager (In Store Marketing)
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983062
EA License No. 14C7334
My client is a global cosmetics and fragrances MNC. They offer opportunities for challenging and rewarding careers where employees are able to continuously learn and develop their personal and professional capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced professional to plan, develop and execute brand marketing and in store promotions activities, support sales and operations efforts with different stakeholders to ensure that the business stay relevant to the consumers
- Brand Marketing: Responsible for all vendors and external stakeholder negotiation, management and execution to ensure optimal shopping experience for the customers
- Promotions: Plan and roll out instore promotions according to annual marketing calendar. To ensure that all promotion plans are submitted to relevant stakeholders for clearance in advance
- Budget Management: Responsible for cost forecasting and ensure control over marketing expenses. Works closely with HQ in timely execution of brands’ promotions
- Collaterals Development: Work with Corporate Marketing and Creative teams to develop in-store communication materials for marketing campaigns for point of sale materials
- Digital and interactive screens: Manage vendors responsible for content development and management
- Special Projects: Work with brands for Special projects; works closely with Operations and Merchandising teams to ensure smooth execution of campaigns and projects
- Brand counters and store refurbishment: Provide support to Merchandising and Operations team in ensuring that brand fixtures are well represented
- Liaise with brand partners for Corporate Marketing
- 3 to 5 years of work experience related to Marketing, preferably in a FMCG or retail environment
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Self-starter with strong business acumen and result-oriented
- Outgoing, dependable, pro-active and team player with can-do attitude
- Good organizing skill
- Able to lead and coach junior
- Good judgment and mature business skill with the ability to build trust with all levels
- Good interpersonal, able to interact with all levels
- Good organizing, project and time management skills
- Good customer service focus to internal and external customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested to explore, can you send me your updated resume (in Microsoft Word format), with details on your current/last drawn and expected salary (please advise on fixed/variable bonus) and notice period/availability to Mike Tang (R1547471). I look forward to hear from you soon!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
About Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd (Employment Agency Licence No:14C7334, http://www.recruit-inc.com)
Recruit Inc is a One-Stop HR Solutions Company, for organizations to “Partner Right for the Right People and Right Jobs at the Right Time”. Our value-added services cover the full spectrum from headhunting, HR Consulting, International Recruitment and Project Management.
In our Headhunting practice, we partner organizations in their search for the right people for their business needs. We believe that every individual has a special talent and the challenge is to find the right fit in an organization that brings out his/her unique qualities. We place a strong focus on fit to drive triple-win outcomes for our clients (better retention, engagement and productivity), candidates (better assimilation and performance) and organization (efficiency in deployment, transition and replacement).
The HR Consulting practice consists of a variety of options and solutions including helping organizations to build internal workforce capability and talent leadership management. With its personalised approach backed by a proven methodology, Recruit Inc is committed to working hard to gain the trust and confidence of every client to make it an enriching and meaningful partnering experience.
In the present-day competitive and complex business environment, our Project Management Unit value-adds by offering alternative manpower outsourcing solutions to corporations, to ease their manpower challenges. We advise and design optimal and innovative manpower solutions that deliver best results for our clients in a hassle-free manner.
Visit www.recruit-inc.com and connect with us now!