Assistant Marketing Communication Manager
The St. Regis Singapore
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028087
The Assistant Marketing Communication Manager assists the Director of Marketing Communications in promoting the hotel and its venue to targeted audience and in building relationships with media and commercial partners.
- General coordination for advertisements, press releases, media hosting and photo shoots
- Supervising progress and compliance of hotel collaterals and artworks
- Support on partnership collaborations, including credit card partnerships
- Manage monthly reports & media clippings
- Media monitoring and disseminating coverage to internal stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- Preferably have minimum 3 years of similar experience in an upscale, luxury environment
- Excellent command of English in both verbal and written
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The St. Regis Singapore
About The St. Regis Singapore
An Inspiring Culture. Exceptional Prospects.
The Address Where Rewarding Careers Are Crafted
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi.
The epitome of luxurious hospitality, The St. Regis Singapore invites you to join us on an exciting and fulfilling career journey, complete with an inclusive working culture, thrilling rewards, flexible work schedules and stimulating opportunities.
Join our Best Team and make us a part of your career legacy today.