Assistant Manager Treasury
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959273
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13761
- European MNC
- Dynamic and diverse working environment
- Up to $65,000 PA depending on experience
This European global manufacturing organisation produces some of the major luxury household names in the transport industry. With over 200,000 employees globally, they are currently seeking for an Assistant manager with strong experience handling treasury in a corporate environment.
* You will be responsible for all day to day treasury settlement activities
* You will co-ordinate and liaising with banks on the companies treasury facilities
* Through internal reporting, you will collation and maintain accurate records of transactions
* You will complete the day to day administration of accounts
* You will assist ad hoc projects regarding proceedural upgrades and systems implementations
* Other ad-hoc finance related duties
* Degree qualified you will have a proven track record in treasury in a large organisation.
* Able to work to strict deadlines, your attention to detail will ensure accurate record keeping
* With strong interpersonal skills, you will be able to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders
* Process driven, you will be able to work independently, with little supervision.
* You will have experience using, SWIFT, Bloomberg, Wallstreet suite or other treasury applications
If you are looking for a diverse working environment where you are trusted to deliver, this role is for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Augustin Tan (EA Reg. No. R1218914) on +65 6429 3213 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.