Assistant Manager - Student Engagement/Services (University/ West area) DKAC 091014
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984419
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAC 091014
- To manage the Student Life and Residential Life matters and enhance student engagement in the school
- Effectively manage all programmes and events under the Student Services portfolio. Facilitate rich and memorable student life and residential life experiences that help students develop work-readiness and leadership skills
- Strengthen student engagement on campus, encourage and support student leadership.
- Organize, plan and lead overseas study trips.
- Planning, organizing and executing events such as Orientation, Commencement, graduation dinners, cultural and sport activities, lectures, student conferences, competitions.
- Nature an active and vibrant student/residential life, including managing and partnering with faculty, Resident Assistants, student groups and student leaders.
- Act as Student Care Officer, investigate incidents, manage crises and track cases.
- Plan and create content for webpages, social media, newsletters, etc.
- Partner with Career Services and Alumni Relations colleagues to deliver a positive and holistic Student and Alumni
- A degree with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience in planning and executing a wide range of events locally as well as internationally, and/or working collaboratively to actively engage a diverse and mature student body.
- Excellent writing ability, and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, multitasking and project management, with a strong customer orientation.
- A calm, patient and friendly disposition, with the ability to balance empathy with assertive decision-marking
- A “people-parson”, a natural “connector”, pro-active, tactful and a team player.
- Good IT skills, proficient with MS Office applications and Adobe Photoshop.
- Affinity for photography, videography and/or Knowledge Management would be a bonus.
- Able to work weekends and unsocical hours occasionally, if needed.
Clementi (West Circle Line - 10 mins walk only)
2 years contract . Renewable to permanent post after the 1st contract
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng /Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Employer Ref.DKAC 091014
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865