SG Enable is an agency dedicated to enabling persons with disabilities. We seek to assist persons with disabilities and their caregivers so they can empower themselves via timely access to information and referral services, grants and support, as well as enhanced employment and employability options.
We aspire towards an inclusive society where persons with disabilities lead enabled lives as integral members of society.
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join us as:
Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive, Projects (Enablers Development)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187176
Enablers Development Division promotes the use of technologies, in particular Assistive Technology (AT) and InfoComm Technology (ICT), to enable persons with disabilities to live, learn and work independently. The Division works with user groups, government agencies, private technology solution providers and various voluntary welfare organisations to pilot projects and trial AT devices for the benefit of persons with disabilities and their caregivers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, manage and execute projects to meet specific goals and deliverables in accordance to stipulated timelines
- Initiate engagement and maintain relationships with various stakeholders such as service providers, corporate partners, government agencies, funders, persons with disabilities and their caregivers
- Manage funding for projects in monitoring expenditure and procurement for services and AT devices, adhering to corporate procurement guidelines
- Design and implement marketing and publicity plans for the projects where necessary
- Prepare periodical reports to update management, funders and other stakeholders
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of the pilot projects undertaken
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- General degree with at least 5 years of working experience
- Good project management, presentation and writing skills, and the ability to articulate ideas clearly
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, adaptable to changing circumstances and resourceful in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition
- Ability to contribute as part of a team, while working independently on individual responsibilities with minimum supervision
- Interest in technology and experience in the social sector would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed. Please state in your detailed resume:
1) Current and expected salaries and annual package
2) Reason for leaving current employment (if applicable)