Assistant Manager / Senior Associate, e-Commerce
Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183285
Employer Ref. SF341
iShopChangi is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Marketing Team. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible to strategize, plan, implement and report performance of the branding, social media engagement and partnership marketing efforts, for five key markets - China, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and India.
- Strategize and Implement plans to build Brand Awareness, Equity, Advocacy & Drive Leads (Traffic & Database Acquisition) for iShopChangi.
- On Social Media & Influencer Engagement, to develop a plan for targeted platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Weibo and WeChat to regularly engage and convert Changi Airport general social media following to engaged iSC followers.
- Work closely with various divisions to leverage on cross divisional opportunities /campaigns / promotions to increase brand awareness and generate new leads.
- Develop in-airport publicity plans to drive awareness amongst travellers/public in the airport.
- To conduct market scanning to identify relevant partnership prospects to Acquire Leads and New Customers for iShopChangi cost effectively versus paid media channels. To drive the partner negotiation to extract the best partnership deal and see through implementation.
- Budget Management of the Portfolio
- Develop metrics to track performance and prepare monthly updates / analysis as well as adhoc management reports.
- Support other key iShopChangi projects / marketing initiatives to drive business growth.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Branding, Social Media Marketing and Partnership Marketing.
- Highly Creative, Inquisitive & Thinking Out of the Box
- Familar with or possess strong network with the Social Media & Influencer Community.
- Business-Savvy, strong network of contacts, good relationship skills and in cutting deals and value extraction
- Strong communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is required in view of business communications.
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.