Singapore Institute of Technology
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s new autonomous university of applied learning. It aims to be a leader in innovative university education by integrating learning, industry and community.
SIT offers applied degree programmes targeted at growth sectors of the economy. As a new university, SIT offers its own applied degree programmes with a unique pedagogy that integrates work and study. It also offers specialised degree programmes in partnership with world-class universities
Assistant Manager, Professional Officers Division
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033432
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting Professional Officers in the procurement activities for the set-up of academic labs in SIT.
- Carry out procurement activities, to include equipment and consumables for the equipping of academic programmes laboratories. The procurement activities includes sourcing, evaluation, raising of purchase orders, tracking and follow-up with vendors on orders/shipment/delivery, processing of delivery and invoices
- Route procurement related documentations for approval, and maintain records of purchase orders, delivery orders and invoices
- Assist Professional Officers in asset tagging and registration of new assets into resource database
- Assist Professional Officers in updating of resource database for asset maintenance, repair and calibration
- Maintain equipment and consumables inventory
- Degree from a University with at least 3 years of working experience in procurement related areas. Work experience in the area of health sciences/biomedical/chemistry/food technology will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Familiarity with SAP is an advantage
- Able to contribute proactively and positively in a team environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills