Assistant Manager, Pricing
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983409
Employer Ref. 13982
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will support the group insurance and/or Accident & Health and Personal Lines businesses.
• Monitor and analyze the experience of existing products to ensure premium adequacy and prudence in assumption setting
• Support local underwriter with business underwriting
• Conduct product pricing and the required profit testing
• Support the product implementation process
• Interactions with external reinsurers, MAS, CPFB, LIA
• Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Studies / Mathematics & Statistics
• At least 3-4 years of actuarial pricing or financial reporting experience.
• Experience working with Prophet, SQL, Visual FoxPro
• Strong Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
• Competent in statistical modeling tools like SAS or R
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work under pressure and independently
Interested applicants, please submit your application online via our careers page.
About AIA Singapore
AIA is one of the pre-eminent and the largest listed life insurance groups in the world with an exclusive focus on the Asia Pacific region. This size, leadership position and regional presence across 18 geographical markets can offer you greater exposure to new experiences and opportunities for growth and development. We have a clear vision and throughout the company’s 90 years of history, we continue to change and transform for the future and for the better. In addition to playing an important role in supporting and preserving the economies of markets where we operate, the very nature of the insurance industry is all about providing protection to people when they need it particularly during difficult times. The people at AIA are all committed to working together with this common moral purpose and take great pride from what they do. If these propositions appeal to you and if you are proactive, forward-looking and innovative, consider a career at AIA.