Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Assistant Manager, Payroll – (Accounting with Payroll Experience Required/Up to $6000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958150
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is an established foreign bank
- Reporting to Senior Manager
- Handle payroll functions such as payroll processing and payroll reporting
- HR Administration duties
- Responsible for maintenance of HR database by updating employee data changes in local HRIS system
- Compensation & benefits duties
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll processing for Singapore employees and ensure the process is properly executed in accordance to the Bank’s and local regulatory guidelines and policies.
- Prepare payroll entries for general ledger booking.
- Computation of employee work hours in monthly staff plan and validation of transportation claims into payroll processing.
- Assist in budgeting of all payroll related costs.
- Leave Administration
- Liaise with tax consultant on all tax related matter for expatriates and ensure timely submission on their tax returns to local tax authorities
- Address inquiries about all payroll issues
- Analyze monthly variances between the plan and actual salaries and headcount for business units
- Other ad-hoc payroll duties as assigned
- Min Diploma or Degree in a related discipline (Accountancy/Finance)
- At least 5 years of payroll and accounting experience
- Experience in payroll processing and payroll reporting experience required
- Experience in Times payroll software is an advantage
Interested candidates, kindly email your detailed resumes with recent photograph in MS word format to daphneong @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attention all resume to Daphne Ong (Wang Shimin) (R1325263)
Short listed candidates will be notified