Assistant Manager/Manager, Risk Management
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188816
- Direct the whole firm on ethical and risk matters with the concurrence of the Partner.
- Plan all ethical and risk matters relating to the firm.
- Prepare the necessary material and conduct the trainings for firm wide level on all ethical and risk matters.
- Address ACRA observations and findings on ethical and risk matters. Ensure that the firm addresses and take corrective actions in order to rectify the findings.
- Conduct regular monitoring process in order to ensure compliance of Ethical Codes and EP 200.
- Conduct monthly meeting with all representatives
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognised professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of risk management / audit experience
- Possess and have an interest in the international development of the risk management profession
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit standards and accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively and efficiently across all levels
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mazars LLP
About Mazars LLP
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. As of 1stJanuary 2016, Mazars and its correspondents operate throughout 93 countries. 77 of these countries are part of the Mazars integrated partnership and 16 are Mazars correspondents. We draw on the expertise of 17,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development. The Praxity Alliance offers Mazars operating capacity via professional teams in 21 additional countries.