ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER (TRAINING)
Singapore Academy of Law
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188962
You will be seconded to the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC), a subsidiary of the Singapore Academy of Law.
- Primarily responsible for the organisation, co-ordination and promotion of training and education in negotiation, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes
- Organise and maintain quality of workshops and seminars and oversee the logistics for such workshops and seminars, including pre and post the event
- Ensure and maintain standards of workshops, seminars, trainers, assessors and coaches
- Ensure training programmes are aligned with WSQ requirements and prepare for WDA Continuous Improvement Review audit
- Assist in the development of programmes for the upskilling of mediators and other neutrals, trainers, assessors and coaches
- The candidate will also be involved in the business development of SMC’s training function and with the development of new workshops and/or new training modules
Degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Superior interpersonal skills and be comfortable with public speaking
- Must be able to work independently
- Candidates who have received prior training in negotiation, mediation and ADR are preferred, but candidates from other disciplines with relevant working experience and interest in ADR may also apply
- Candidates who have teaching, training and instructing experience are also preferred
Interested applicants are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability via APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Academy of Law
About Singapore Academy of Law
The Singapore Academy of Law (“the Academy”) is a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry, with the vision of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
More information can be found at www.sal.org.sg.
The Singapore Mediation Centre (“SMC”) is a subsidiary of the Academy.
More information about SMC can be found at www.mediation.com.sg.