Assistant Manager Info Security Operations, Policy Control & Projects
RHB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033328
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Assistant Manager Info Security Operations, Policy Control & Projects
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Strategy and Planning
- Provide advice and support to the Bank in relation to IT Security.
- Assist to develop, formulate and enhance a comprehensive IT security policies and procedures
- Support and enforce existing framework of IT security policies and procedures
- Review and enhance security operational processes and procedures for tools and access control
- Project Mgt
- Plan & rollout IT Security projects
- Manage IT Security vendors
- IT Security
- Review & update access granting policies on operating systems and applications, configuring user’s profile to restrict their access only for authorized users
- Oversee to ensure quarterly and yearly verification of access control are performed by system/application owners
- 2nd level escalation for security incidents reported
- Review & update IT Security awareness program
- Keep abreast of latest technology & IT Security development
- Manage and coordinate security projects discussions, requirements and deployment
- 5 to 10 years experience in IT security operations
- Possess strong knowledge and experience in Windows, Linux and security tools such as anti-virus and firewalls
- Independent & resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Self motivated, strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RHB Bank Berhad
About RHB Bank Berhad
RHB Banking Group is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices. At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’ environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.
With a talent strength of more than 16,000 employees across 10 locations in ASEAN, Hong Kong & China, we seek candidates who strive for excellence, are performance-driven and go beyond the extra mile in realizing our aspirations.
Together We Progress.
Come be a part of our dynamic team today!