Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Assistant Manager Group Accountant (Up to 6k , Central, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984637
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for timely reporting of the consolidated management accounts and SGX financial announcement as well as preparation of Annual Report
- Review and analyse monthly accounts of subsidiary companies
- Coordinate and review the group annual budget and forecasts
- Cash flow management and preparation of cash flow reports
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliation
- Oversee full spectrum of accounting functions of local and overseas subsidiaries
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure to meet reporting deadlines
- Review and implement accounting and financial procedures and policies to ensure compliance with accounting standards and financial policies
- Provide financial/management accounting standards and financial policies
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, tax agents, external and internal auditors for annual audit and prepare tax schedule for IRAS submission
- Take on ad-hoc special projects requirements
- To align, formulate and implement the group reporting framework, accounting treatment and financial analysis for the business as well as operations
- Manage, supervise, coach and develop finance staff in the proper execution of their respective roles and functions
- Assist to handle tax and secretarial matter for the Group
- Restructure and streamline processes and workflows for greater efficiency
- Minimum Degree and above
- Minimum 4 years and above experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
EA License No.: 08C2893