Assistant Manager for Supply Chain (Japanese MNC/ East/ Up to $4.5K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961044
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1609-46143
- Support and oversee logistics team’s day to day smooth operations including proper filling and recording for audit purpose
- Analyse inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste or optimize customer service
- Monitor stock and sales forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on sales activities
- Monitoring stocks status (warranty replacement/T-loan/Commercial/testing or demo purpose)
- Manage weekly schedule report for stock products to replenish stock for goods order fulfilment (indent item handle by individual assignees)
- Process and follow up with sales in charge for pre-order purchase after approval
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders
- In charge of Logistics/Shipping functions for Malaysia (KL, Penang, JB, Malacca, Ipoh, Sarawak, Sabah)
- Achievement of sales and orders, profit and strategic objectives
- To provide coaching, training and guidance to other team member in the supply chain
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in supply chain or logistics management and 2 years in managerial role
- Knowledge in SAP system
- Good problem solving and attention to detail
- Competent in using computer software such as word document, spreadsheets and databases
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.45pm
Office Location: East
Please include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Name: Lim Poh Geok (Elaine)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051