Assistant Manager, Doctor Engagement
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003152992
Employer Ref. SG04550
The Candidate will be responsible to
- Engage doctors to be the first point of contact representing Parkway (end to end)
- Increase doctor’s loyalty and in turn usage of our services
- Increase demand for our doctor’s services through by building deeper understanding of our doctor’s offering
- Achieve sales/business objectives for the year
Scope includes developing, integrating and growing assigned service lines according to the organization’s strategic plans and goals, as well as facilitating strategic engagement between Parkway and our Doctors. Other functional responsibilities include recruitment of new doctors, business planning and reviews, developing medical bundles, facilitating and aligning operations and sales and marketing support processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business or Marketing
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Healthcare/Pharma/Medical Device/Relationship Management
- Nursing/medical background is preferred
- High level of business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and people skills
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
Gleneagles Hospital is a 272-bed private hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for the total management of patients. Gleneagles' key specialties include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Liver Transplant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology and Orthopaedics.
Our key strengths lie in our patient-focus, user-friendly services, quality care, specialists' expertise and proven technology.
Our hospital was awarded its accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world leader in benchmarking of healthcare standards, in 2006 and 2009.
Why Join Us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.