See Job Description
Assistant Manager, Credit Control
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988498
Employer Ref. 16000080
You will be responsible for credit collection, analyst role covering corporate segment and ensuring collection target is met.
- Managing a portfolio of clients in collaboration with Account Managers, providing independent credit analysis and maintaining the portfolio’s overall credit quality
- To perform Financial Analysis and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate credit risks
- To assist in the implementation of the overall company Risk Management Framework (policies, procedures and methodologies)
- Assessment of risks, primarily in area of credit risk, and implementation of appropriate limits and mitigations new and existing customers
- Conducting compliance check and credit analysis on customers and establish/ monitor credit limits set
- Ensure timely review of the existing portfolio of active clients, with appropriate recommendation of rating and mitigation, taking into consideration of latest financial status and past relationship and history
- Preparation of monthly credit risk management reports, highlighting areas of concerns or concentration, if any
- Ensure that any changes to policy and procedure comply with standards and are updated in the risk management team SOPs
- Recommend and implement improvements and enhancements of controls, processes, modeling and mitigation in the area of credit risk management.
- Understand and address the legal, compliance and market-risk related issues involved in the approval of credit sales
- At least 5 years of experience as a Credit Analyst covering large corporate.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics, and well versed with credit principles, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in credit analysis tools and in-depth understanding of financial statements, risk analysis, ratios and key economic indicators and experience in large corporate segments.
- Good control awareness
- Good initiative and inter-personal skills, able to work efficiently in a team and independently
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications and experience in SAP AR module is highly preferred