Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959144
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0269113
Assistant Manager / Manager, CORPORATE Communications
about the company:
A events company that specialises in organising and managing conferences, exhibitions and trade events of strategic interest, fostering industry development and thought leadership.
about the job:
- Manage full spectrum of communication work including executing Public Relations campaigns, branding, advertising and website content management
- Development and production of communication collaterals
- Social media content management and engagement programmes
- Manage media operations
skills & experience required:
- University degree preferably in Communications/Public Relations, Mass Communications or Arts/Social Sciences and related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Can work independently and under fast-pace environment
- Good team player with strong inter-personal skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Jack Wong on 6510 6517. EA: 94C3609 / R1543753
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.