Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Assistant Manager, Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028837
EA License No 99C4599
- Review Sales, Marketing and Training Materials to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry disclosures/disclaimers/guidelines
- Timely and Accurate Reporting to Local and Group Management
- Develop and roll out all compliance outreach programs like Compliance Awareness Week, Compliance Workshop for staff and Financial consultants.
- Conduct monthly training to all new staff on Code of Conduct and key compliance risks to educate them on the relevant regulatory, industry and company guidelines and policies.
- Deliver weekly training to all new financial consultants on market conduct and key compliance risks in order to educate them on the relevant regulatory, industry and company guidelines and policies.
- Monitor the Company’s mandatory regulatory reporting obligations by sending periodic reminders and perform follow-ups with the relevant department to ensure compliance with all mandatory reporting and communications within the stipulated timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2-3 years of working experience in financial industry
- Sound knowledge of the insurance industry, particularly in the area of regulatory/industry requirements e.g. Financial Advisers Act, MAS Notices, LIA Guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent team player
- I CMFAS M5, M8, M9, M9A, Health Insurance certificates preferred
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to jerlinaw@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)