Assistant Manager, Compliance
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958169
Employer Ref. 15281
With more than 80 years of successful operations, AIA Singapore is a leading life insurer with one of the largest agency force and dedicated staff locally.
Our commitment to protecting Singapore’s health and financial future has helped us win numerous accolades including the Singapore Health Award 2014 by the Health Promotion Board as well as Human Resources magazine’s No.1 Employee Insurance Vendor of the Year for nine consecutive years and No.1 Employee Healthcare Provider of the Year for two consecutive years.
AIA Singapore is committed to enrich the lives of both our customers and people. Our dedication to providing our people with a supportive environment that allows them to achieve their career goals has helped us garner HR Asia Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2014 Award. This is where your capabilities will be stretched and you’ll be empowered to deliver your best. To find out how you can boost your career, visit our website at http://www.aia.com.sg now.
Assistant Manager, Compliance
- Assist in the implementation of an effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Framework to ensure compliance with AML regulations and Group Compliance policies
- Carry out AML and Economic Sanctioned Screening to flag out PEP, SDN, tax evasion cases and adverse findings.
- Carry out Anti-Money Laundering and high risk client reviews and report suspicious transactions in order to ensure compliance with regulatory and AIA requirements and to reduce any reputational, legal and financial risk.
- Carry out adhoc tasks and projects assigned by HOD or supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Management, Economics or Accountancy
- At least one year of working experience in the area of compliance with Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism, area relevant to the insurance / financial sector.
- CMFAS M5, M9, M9A and HI certifications preferred
- Proficient in data mining / processing applications
- Good communication skills
- Possess analytical ability to think of solutions which are out-of-the box
Interested applicants, please submit your application online via our careers page.
About AIA Singapore
AIA is one of the pre-eminent and the largest listed life insurance groups in the world with an exclusive focus on the Asia Pacific region. This size, leadership position and regional presence across 18 geographical markets can offer you greater exposure to new experiences and opportunities for growth and development. We have a clear vision and throughout the company’s 90 years of history, we continue to change and transform for the future and for the better. In addition to playing an important role in supporting and preserving the economies of markets where we operate, the very nature of the insurance industry is all about providing protection to people when they need it particularly during difficult times. The people at AIA are all committed to working together with this common moral purpose and take great pride from what they do. If these propositions appeal to you and if you are proactive, forward-looking and innovative, consider a career at AIA.