Assistant Manager, Caregiver Programme Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027705
- Conceptualise, develop and implement innovative models of caregiver support and empowerment
- Understand caregiver information needs and develop relevant materials and communications channels
- Formulate and execute strategies for caregiver support service providers engagement and outreach
- Spearhead collaborations and oversee the planning, implementation and management of projects with service providers and internal and external stakeholders
- Degree, preferably in healthcare or communications with at least 8 years’ of working experience with at least 3 years of experience in supervising a team
- Familiar with the ILTC sector and caregiving issues
- Existing network established with key partners in the ILTC sector/ grassroots organisations will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, creative, self-driven, independent and a team player
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Visit us at http://aic.sg/careers/ for more information.