Our people matter…
As a leading insurer in Singapore recognized for our strength and dependability, Great Eastern is forging ahead to be the choice financial services provider in the region and beyond. We are seeking highly energized individuals to join our dynamic workforce. In Great Eastern, we believe that our people matter, and we take personal interest in the career development of our people. Exciting opportunities and excellent rewards await you at Great Eastern.
Assistant Manager, Business Processing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032636
Employer Ref. GI026/16
Group Insurance Operations
You will report to the Team Lead and the key role is to carry out the daily tasks of the business processing function and process review.
- Issuance of policy contracts and endorsements;
- Responsible for premiums computation and experience refund;
- Ensure tax invoices/endorsement schedules/benefit cards are issued timely;
- Liaise with direct clients/intermediaries on employee benefits related queries via phone calls or email;
- Ensure the accuracy of records entries & proper documentation;
- Review the current processes and initiate improvement;
- Provide administrative support and perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Minimum Diploma holder in related field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience specializing in Employee Benefits policy administration/business processing
- Those with experience in processing group insurance policies will be an advantage
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Good time management and analytical skills; detailed-oriented and pro-activeness
- Good team player who is task and results oriented
- Mathematically inclined and with good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office