Singapore Institute of Technology
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s new autonomous university of applied learning. It aims to be a leader in innovative university education by integrating learning, industry and community.
SIT offers applied degree programmes targeted at growth sectors of the economy. As a new university, SIT offers its own applied degree programmes with a unique pedagogy that integrates work and study. It also offers specialised degree programmes in partnership with world-class universities
Assistant Manager (Financial Assistance/Scholarship), Admissions
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986816
The Assistant Manager (Financial Assistance/Scholarship), Admissions, is responsible for assisting in the implementation of all matters relating to financial assistance schemes, scholarships and tuition grant. He/she will also play a role in the administering of Admissions of students into the university.
- To process all Financial Assistance (FA) applications and prepare the approval. form based on the eligibility of the applicants to be submitted for approval.
- To work with the various awarding bodies on the application for FA, Tuition Grant and Scholarships.
- To work with the Manager,Admissions to schedule and organise scholarship events for SIT senior management, scholars and scholarship providers.
- To maintain good rapport with other relevant divisions in SIT and external partners to aid in the processing of FA and Scholarships
- To work with Director or Manager, Admissions in reaching out to potential industry partners and securing bonded scholarships for SIT’s students
- To perform any other reasonable task assigned by Director or Manager, Admissions for the benefit of SIT students.
- Degree from a good University.
- Proven track record with at least 3 years’ experience in experience in the education sector, self-help groups or other organisations that administers Financial Assistance and Scholarships will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good written and oral skills.
- A team player who is able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Passionate, persevering and possessing a positive attitude, with the ability to relate to students and understand issues/problems quickly.