ASSISTANT MANAGER (MIS)
Singapore Academy of Law
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188611
- Provide service desk support for Membership System, Events Management System, Publishing System, Accounting System, Website, LegalOne, Attendance-tracking System, and VIP Invitations Database
- Liaise with vendors on bug fixes, enhancements, deployment, upkeep, and track maintenance man-days
- Work with key internal users to understand and document IT requirements and ensure corporate needs are met in a timely manner
- Organize and conduct user training on the use of SAL IT
- Carry out proper systems documentation
- Manage ad hoc IT projects
- Assist in IT budgeting
- Generate statistical reports
Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of CRM, Accounting and Intranet systems
- Vendor and user management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude in learning
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in English (spoken and written) and interact effectively at all levels
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to multi-task and be well organised
Interested applicants are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability via APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Academy of Law
About Singapore Academy of Law
The Singapore Academy of Law (“the Academy”) is a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry, with the vision of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
The Academy aims to drive legal excellence through developing thought leadership, world class infrastructure and legal solutions. Its work focusses on building up the intellectual capital of the legal profession by enhancing legal knowledge, raising the international profile of Singapore law, promoting Singapore as a centre for dispute resolution and improving the efficiency of legal practice through continuing professional development and the use of technology.
More information can be found at www.sal.org.sg.