Assistant Manager (Digital Marketing)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032615
The Assistant Manager reports into the Marketing Manager and will be accountable for leading Seraya Energy’s Digital Marketing strategy. You will manage the agency, utilise data analytics, create content marketing, build brand awareness and to segment, grow and engage the audience.
- Develop consumer activation and engagement programs, to generate consumer interest, drive purchase intent and strategically, achieve good positioning in Singapore utility industry.
- Increase Seraya’s share of voice and awareness online and, ultimately drive sales and increase market share both online and offline.
- Develop, co-ordinate and deliver outstanding digital communications across platforms (social media, website, partners etc). This includes managing and leading Seraya’s SEM and SEO strategies for digital content.
- Create content resources to drive leads, subscribers and awareness. Grow new leads to converting site, social, search and content traffic through call-to-action, landing pages, lead generation, promos and campaigns.
- Optimize marketing automation tools (from CMS) and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels. This includes set targets, goals and measure customer acquisition performance.
- Be the Agency interface – working with Manager, to ensure optimal deliverables. This includes managing the allocated all digital marketing allocated budget.
- 5-6 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, ideally from B2C industry and with at least, 2 years of agency management
- Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem in Singapore and the role that digital strategies apply with consumers’ lifestyle, social and trends.
- Experience in managing marketing driven customer acquisition with proven successful records in Nation-wide online roll-out.
- An understanding, experience and insight around social media marketing and community management – application and trends
- Good analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven recommendations, to maximize total digital marketing return