Assistant Manager (EHS/Sustainability)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003030195
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. P78516A0598
You are at the right job ad! Get a chance to work with a market leader in the property industry and recipeint of multiple business and community related awards. They offer great remuneration package and benefits, performance-based pay and bonuses, etc. Join them today as an Assistant Manager - EHS!
Supports the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) team in the implementation of corporate strategies and initiatives to maintain a high standard of Environmental, Health and Safety Standard for the company;
- Monitor and facilitate the achievement of key corporate EHS KPIs
- Manage and maintain EHS Management System requirements
- Analyze data and make recommendations for continual improvement to the EHS management systems
- Track, compile and report EHS performance data for the management
- Manage and implement outreach and partnership programs
- Plan and conduct inspections and audits, with proper communication and follow-up to ensure compliance with corporate EHS requirements
- Maintain effective EHS communications and collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders
- Actively support and manage key outreach programmes to achieve corporate objectives
- Research on global environmental and safety trends and practices
- A Degree preferably related to Environmental Management, Science or Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the EHS field and prior working experience in a corporate office
- Good understanding of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 requirements and have prior auditing experience. Experience with management system administration will be preferred
- Good knowledge of local EHS legislations and associated code of practices
- Team player and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified (Please do not call in to introduce yourself. Call only if you have questions regarding the job)
Kheh Hong Xun Bryan (R1324250)
Senior Consultant - Engineering
Bryan Kheh Hong Xun (Guo Hongxun)
Direct Line: 6697 7785
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1324250
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.