You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988499
Employer Ref. 004EU
- Conceptualize, prepare and produce publications including Annual/Progress Reports, Whitepapers
- Oversee and contribute to project management and contractual compliance needs
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders - government agencies, industry and research partners
- Ensures completion of contract requirements and client specifications
- Monitoring and updating project plans; facilitating meetings with appropriate parties; tracking tasks/deliverables to ensure timelines, milestones and/or goals are attained
- Coordinates writing, submission and administration of grants
- Perform any ad hoc duties that may be assigned by the management.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. (eg. Engineering, Business, Marketing, and/or Supply Chain Management)
- Relevant working experience in corporate communications and/or project management
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, resourceful, meticulous and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong ability to work constructively with a wide range of partners; an independent worker and good team player
- Some travelling may be required
- Proficient in MS Office applications