Maritec Pte Ltd is in the business of analysis of marine fuels and providing expert technical and operational advice for use of the fuels onboard ship. In addition, Maritec markets a range of marine chemicals to the marine industry for maintenance, cleaning, combustion improvers etc. These products complement and provide solutions to problems that may be highlighted by laboratory test reports. Additional and useful products will be added to the portfolio in the near future.
Maritec clients include many international shipping companies, oil majors, fuel suppliers and power plants. Maritec is ISO accredited and has been in operation since 1999. We seek a motivated person to join our dynamic team.
ASSISTANT LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959426
- Polytechnic graduate from Chemical Process Technology (Industrial Chemistry) preferred
- Minimum 2 year working experience in a laboratory (preferably in a petroleum testing laboratory)
- Be able to work well as a team and also work independently when required
- Have good initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Good analytical skills
- Careful in handling sensitive equipment
- Competent in MS Office products
Maritec’s office is located at Pandan Loop in the West Coast area. Interested candidates are invited to apply online with full CV details with present and expected salaries.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.