Acetech Manpower was established in 1997 by staffing professionals with vast knowledge and experiences in IT & General executive search & recruitment services, set up with the objective to serve you better.
We aim to be the premier IT & General manpower service provider in this growing and dynamic economy. Acetech strives to provide fast efficient and responsive services to our Clients, Candidates and Staff, while simultaneously offering our services at very competitive rates. In ACETECH, we believe that Clients are our partners in Business and our Staffs are our family. We will therefore offer the most cost effective & best staffing solutions to our Cli9ents while providing an optimum welfare and career development opportunities to our Staff. We based our core values on Professionalism, Integrity, People Wellness, Service-Oriented and Fairness.
Assistant IT Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149332
EA License No 02C2819
- Ensure software development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate between end users and vendors to specify software application requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the progress of the developers.
- Provide over-all direction and guidance to projects, and undertake day-to-day responsibility for management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutioning and development as and when required. Analyze and manage change requests.
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software issues.
- Provide timely report on project status and activities for upper management.
- Motivate and drive team members to ensure high performance and productivity.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in IT/ Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 4-5 years experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Preferably with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics. Customer fronting and sales experience is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Working Location: Clementi
- Working Schedule: 5 Days Work Week (M-F 8:00 am to 5:30 pm)
- Only Singaporeans
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary (Reg No. R1545738, EA Lic. No.: 02C2819)