GMP Banking specialises in recruitment for banks, stock broking firms and fund management companies. Today, GMP Banking works with some of the world's leading financial institutions, assisting them with recruitment of junior to senior management positions within operations, as well as front, middle and backend office functions.
Assistant HR Manager - Payroll (Foreign Bank, Permanent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961065
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. HLT-10597
- Handle HR Administration, Compensation and Benefits spectrum
- Responsible for maintenance of an accurate HR database
- Ensure prompt submission of all local regulatory surveys eg. MOM labor market survey
- Validate and ensure accuracy of all invoices billed by vendors
- Follow up with employees/managers to ensure job descriptions are in place
- Prepare and issue monthly staff plans and training records
- Submission of training grants to the relevant authorities
- Manage employees’ leave in e-leave system
- Submit the application for government-paid leave grants
- Serve as a subject matter expert and/or resource in areas of payroll regulations and processing
- Compile monthly accrual reports for submission to Finance team
- Liaising with outpatient medical vendor on monthly staff reimbursements
- Liaise with tax consultant on all tax related matter
- Handle remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Professional Human Resources with at least 5 years of Human Resources and accounting work experiences is essential
- A University degree/Diploma from a recognized institution
- Well-versed in using Times Payroll Software
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail.
- In-depth understanding of Human Resources policies and practices
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with Senior Executive effectively
*This Singapore-based position is open to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at www.gmprecruit.com/current_jobs/posting.aspx to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: HLT-10597
Tel: 6690 1503 Herliana Tai (R1657563)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Herliana Tai | Registration No: R1657563