ASA Holidays, a vibrant & fast growing travel agency invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
Assistant HR Manager / HR Manager (Central / Tours & Travel Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027721
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Formulate and implement HR policies and procedures in line with corporate goals.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, succession planning and preservation of human capital
- Liaise with function Managers on hiring needs for new hires candidates and to arrange interviews
- Administer recruitment/resignation/work pass processes
- Administer leave, medical records, and insurance renewal/claims
- Handling MOM quarterly surveys
- Handling staff disciplinary matters
- At least 4-7 or more years of relevant experience
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in a relevant field
- Meticulous, resourceful and well organised with an eye for details
- Good communications skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Employment Act
- Able to commence work within short notice
- Able to commit to a 5 days & alternate half Saturday work week basis.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume with recent photo, stating expected salary and date of availability.