ASSISTANT HR MANAGER
Armstrong Industrial Corporation Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188641
This is a HR generalist role supporting the Group HR department in HQ by performing a variety of technical work related to recruitment, Learning & Development and employee relation matters within Singapore and supporting employee development projects that may span across Armstrong’s subsidiaries. This role offers good opportunities for HR practitioners aspiring for exposure in a regional setting.
- Assist Senior HR Manager to review and provide professional HR guidance on interpretation of HR policies and practices in Singapore to Business Units.
- Manage the full spectrum of manpower planning, talent acquisition, on-boarding of new hires, employee relations and L&D activities.
- Well versed in both campus & digital recruitment practices.
- Perform job evaluation, implement in-house competency library for all job families and drive communication/adoption of L&D roadmap.
- Administer training grants and subsidies for all government-funded programmes.
- Conduct training together with Senior HR Manager.
- Assist to handle employee disciplinary issues and grievances.
- Assist and participate in other HR project(s) assigned in order to contribute to efficiency enhancements and improvement of regional HR functions.
- Minimum Degree in Business, preferably with qualification in HRM
- Possess at least 6-8 years of experience as a HR generalist
- In-depth knowledge of the local MOM / IRAS / CPF ruling and regulations
- Meticulous, resourceful and strong team work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enjoy working with people and engage them to align with company's policies
- Strong analytical skills with good interpersonal & communication skills (both verbal and written) in both English & Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Prior project management experience and able to work under deadlines
- Prior experience in SAGE HRIS system
- Ability to commence work on a short notice preferred
(Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Armstrong Industrial Corporation Ltd
About Armstrong Industrial Corporation Ltd
Armstrong is a leading precision engineering company in Asia since 1974. We have 18 regional operations serving a diverse group of mainly global American, European and Japanese OEM customers in the Consumer Electronics, Automotive and Data Storage industries. Armstrong’s headquarter is based in Singapore. We focus on Leadership and Commitment to Excellence.