Assistant HR Manager (specialisation in Recruitment)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983717
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG112582
Our client holds a stable market share in the media sector and is poised for continual expansion and transformation in the region. Today, they are seeking an Assistant HR Manager with a specialisation in Recruitment to lead this fast-growing creative team.
This position will be responsible for providing leadership in the various Human Resource functions, with a keen focus on Talent Acquisition, Organisation Development, Employee Communication and Change Management. You will pride yourself in being involved in the development and execution of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organisation's business goals.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 6-10 years working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and project management experience
- A proven track record within an international matrix organisation
- A continuous improvement mind-set, actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop service and customer orientation
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Previous experience of working within a professional HR operations model and a good understanding of HR policies and procedures is a prerequisite
- Confident, positive and influential individual with proven experience in change management, employee engagement, and performance management
Our client has a curious and creative culture. Their offices worldwide nurture an environment where employees are given opportunities to unleash their potential, push boundaries, and work on complex challenges. Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a high energy, fast-paced and exciting environment.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.