Assistant Head (IT Shared Services - EUC)
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959161
The Information Technology Shared Services (ITSS) department provides IT support for A*STAR and its Research Institutes through innovative and integrated exploitation of Information Technology.
As the Assistant Head in the End-User Computing (EUC) team, you will be required to:
- Be involved in the design, management & enhancement of the corporate IT/EUC infrastructure to meet current and future requirements;
- Manage EUC project vendors and IT contractors, ensuring contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered;
- Manage the EUC/WII daily operations and implementation of new WII services deployment.
Assist in Service Desk management, including key IT Comms, Tips & Tricks, proper documentation and other assigned duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working predominantly in an EUC or IT client service environment.
- Good combination of technical (systems, EUC devices, LAN network & storage architectures) and business abilities.
- Experience in a medium to large shared IT services environment and proven experience in vendor & contract management (e.g. Service Level Agreements);
- Familiarity with SOE (now called WII) operations would be an added advantage;
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated team player & customer-oriented;
- ITIL V3 (foundation) and PMP (or CITPM) certified would be preferred.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Agency for Science, Technology and Research
About Agency for Science, Technology and Research
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector agency that spearheads economic oriented research to advance scientific discovery and develop innovative technology. Through open innovation, we collaborate with our partners in both the public and private sectors to benefit society.
As a Science and Technology Organisation, A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry. Our research creates economic growth and jobs for Singapore, and enhances lives by contributing to societal benefits such as improving outcomes in healthcare, urban living, and sustainability.
We play a key role in nurturing and developing a diversity of talent and leaders in our Agency and Research Institutes, the wider research community and industry. A*STAR oversees 18 biomedical sciences and physical sciences and engineering research entities primarily located in Biopolis and Fusionopolis.
More Jobs from this employer